The MSD-402 is a high-performance digital multi switcher with a scan converter and 4 inputs and 2 outputs.
For video input, 2 HDMI /DVI inputs and 2 HDBaseT inputs are included. Input video signals are converted to HDMI/DVI or HDBaseT signal and output at a resolution up to QWXGA or 1080p.
For audio input, 4 digital inputs are included. Selected audio signals are output as digital and analog audio. Audio levels of each input and output can be set individually.
The IDK MSD-402 also has RS-232C and LAN ports as communication ports for controlling remotely.
Bidirectional LAN communication is supported for HDBaseT input/output.
If IDK’s HDC-TH200 is connected to an HDBaseT input of the MSD-402, analog video signals can be input, and input channel can be switched remotely.
- Inputs: HDMI x 2, HDBaseT x 2
- Outputs: HDMI x 1, HDBaseT x 1
- HDCP 1.4
- Up to QWXGA (RB) or 1080p
- Seamless switching with a black frame
- Picture in Picture (PinP) function
- Automatic input channel switching
- 330 ft. /100 m extension via HDBaseT
- HDMI input cable EQ
- Aspect control
- Connection Reset
- Digital audio de-emmbedded
- Audio level adjustment for each input/output
- EDID emulation
- Web browser for all settings