The IDK MSD-402 is simple-to-use, 2 HDBaseT and 2 digital (HDMI) inputs Presentation Switchers which has a built-in scan converter. Analog video signal can be input by using HDC-TH200 with the MSD, and the configuration enables remote input channel switching.
For video input, 2 HDBaseT and 2 HDMI/DVI are included. Input video signals are converted to HDMI/DVI signals and HDBaseT signals output at resolutions at up to QWXGA or 1080p. For audio input, 4 digital inputs are included. Selected audio signals are output to digital audio and analog audio. Audio levels of each input and output can be set individually.
RS-232C and LAN are provided as communication ports for external control communication and web browser to enable you to set the MSD remotely. HDBaseT input/output supports bidirectional LAN communication.
- Inputs: HDMI x 2, HDBaseT x 2
- Outputs: HDMI x 1, HDBaseT x 1
- HDCP 1.4
- Up to QWXGA (RB) or 1080p
- Seamless switching with a black frame
- Picture in Picture (PinP) function
- Automatic input channel switching
- 330 ft. /100 m extension via HDBaseT
- HDMI input cable EQ
- Aspect control
- Connection Reset
- Digital audio de-emmbedded
- Audio level adjustment for each input/output
- EDID emulation
- Web browser for all settings