The UH-BT and UH-BTX are a family of HDBaseT™ compliant Senders and Receivers used to extend uncompressed HDMI video and RS-232 control signals up to 230ft (-BT models) or 328ft (-BTX models) over a single CAT5e/CAT6 UTP cable.
The extenders are comprised of a Sender (-S) and a Receiver (-R) and extend all PC and HD resolutions without compression, up to 4K UHD.
Full-duplex RS-232 extension is provided via 3pin terminal blocks, supporting all baud rates up to 115,200bps.
- Extend HDMI or DVI over single Cat 5e/6 up to 330ft (100m)
- Optional Long Reach mode (BTX Only) to extend 1080p up to 492ft / 150m
- Utilizes HDBaseT™ Class B extension technology
- Can connect to all HDBaseT™ and HDBaseT-Lite™ compliant products
- Full HD support for 1080p deep color, 3D, and 4K UHD
- HDCP Compliant with pass-thru EDID from display back to source
- CEC pass-thru for simplified control among compatible devices
- Uncompressed digital video extension guarantees 100% fidelity
- Reliable, trouble free operation
- Plug and Play – no user configuration required
- Sturdy, compact metal enclosure with mounting provisions
- Compatible with Locking HDMI connectors
- Universal Power Supplies with Locking connectors