Extra Long Range Extender for HDMI 1.3, IR, and Ethernet uses just one CAT-5 cable -- up to 330 feet from AV sources.
The HDMI1.3-CAT5-ELR Extender extends your Hi-Def display with multi-channel digital audio at resolutions of up to 1080p60 up to 330 feet (100 meters) away from your HDMI or DVI-D source using one CAT-5 cable. It supports DVI-D when used with an HDMI to DVI Adapter, providing greater flexibility and options when integrating several home theater components. This product also extends Ethernet and provides an IR back channel to control AV sources using the same CAT-5 cable extension. With the built-in IR Blaster, simply point the IR remote(s) at the display to control the Hi-Def sources as if they were located in the same room as the display.
How It Works
The HDMI1.3-CAT5-ELR Extender sender unit sits next to your set-top box or DVD player source. Cables supplied with the HDMI1.3-CAT5-ELR Extender connect your HDMI source to the sender unit. The HDMI1.3-CAT5-ELR Extender receiver unit sits next to your display - up to 330 feet away. The HDTV display plugs into the back of the HDMI1.3-CAT5-ELR Extender-R receiver unit. Only one CAT-5 cable connects the sender and the receiver units to each other. The Ethernet ports on both the sender and receiver are connected to standard network devices such as 100Base-T routers and hubs. Multi-channel digital audio is embedded into the HDMI signal (Dolby True HD / DTS Master Audio).
Note: The HDMI1.3-CAT5-ELR Extender is fully HDMI and HDCP compliant when both power supplies are used.
- Extends HDMI1.3 at 1080p60 up to 330feet
- Built-in IR Blaster allows IR remote control of AV sources from remote location
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p and 1920 x 1200
- Supports high bit-rate audio formats (Dolby TrueHD / DTS Master Audio)
- Fully HDMI and HDCP compliant (when both power supplies are used)
- 4x DIP switches allow EDID selection
- Power Consumption: 5V DC @ 2A / 10W max.
- Locking power connectors on unit and power supplies for secure connections