The Extron DTP T HWP 231 D is a single-gang decorator-style transmitter for sending HDMI, audio, and bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable to Extron DTP®-enabled products. The one-gang form factor provides maximum space efficiency in wall mount, floor box, and furniture mount applications. The DTP T HWP 4K 231 D accepts analog stereo audio signals for simultaneous transmission over the same shielded twisted pair cable. It supports video signals at resolutions up to 4K. The transmitter also features remote power capability, as well as bidirectional RS-232 and IR pass-through for remote AV device control. The single-gang wall-mountable design of the DTP T HWP 4K 231 D provides the convenience of placing input connections precisely where they are needed.
- Transmits HDMI plus control and analog audio up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable
- Accepts additional analog stereo audio signals
- JITC Certified