The Extron DTP T FB 232 is a two input transmitter that sends HDMI, VGA, audio, and control up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable. The DTP® transmitter is compatible with floor boxes from OBO Bettermann, MK by Honeywell, Electraplan, and PUK. The DTP T FB 232 supports video signals at resolutions up to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K. It features analog stereo audio embedding, plus automatic switching between inputs and RS-232 remote control for easy operation in unmanaged locations. The transmitter also supports bidirectional RS-232 and IR pass-through for AV device control at remote locations. Designed for DTP Systems, the DTP T FB 232 can be remotely powered by Extron DTP CrossPoint® matrix switchers or other DTP-enabled products.
- Designed to mount in a variety of floor boxes
- Transmits HDMI or analog video, control, and analog audio up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- Auto-switching between inputs
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K
- Analog stereo audio embedding
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance