The EV-RS4K-2 receiver and EV-TS4K-2 transmitter are a pair of HDMI extenders used to extend HDMI signals up to 328 feet (100 meters) for 1080p at 60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit) and 230 ft (70 meters) for 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0 8-bit) over a single Ethernet cable. The HDMI extenders are ideal for applications such as homes, offices, digital entertainment centers, control centers, conference rooms, schools and any environment that requires the distribution of an HDMI source signal to a single HDMI display over long distances.
- HDBaseT certified
- Space saving slim appearance and easy-to-install
- Supports HDMI input and output up to 15 meters when used with standard HDMI cables
- Supports HD signal transmission up to 328 feet (100 meters) for 1080p at 60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit) and 230 ft (70 meters) for 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0 8-bit) via a single Ethernet cable
- Single Ethernet cable solution, including the transmission of HD audio/video, IR, RS-232, Ethernet and electrical power
- Supports output rate limits for bandwidth limited networks
- Supports HDMI 1.4a and HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant
- 12 VDC or Power over Ethernet (PoE). The EV-RS4K-2 is a PSE while the EV-TS4K-2 is a PD.