Epson's newly developed laser light source uses an inorganic fluorescent wheel and an inorganic liquid crystal panel, which can bring up to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free. In addition, the laser light source comes from multiple laser diodes, so even if one diode is broken, the image will not be affected. This avoids the risk that the projector light source may suddenly go out or dim during important presentations.
Based on its confidence in product quality, Epson promises to provide 20,000 hours or 5 years of original factory warranty for the whole machine (whichever comes first), which is truly maintenance-free for customers.
- 20,000 hours maintenance-free
- Inorganic LCD panel and inorganic fluorescent wheel bring ultra-high reliability
- 360 degree installation
- Built-in color correction system
- Precision white
- 3LCD technology brings high-quality images
- WUXGA resolution-beyond full HD
- Ultra high contrast
- Super resolution technology
- 4K enhancement technology for clearer images
- Adjustable brightness
- Zero offset ultra-short throw projection lens
- Upgraded built-in fusion function
- Built-in multi-screen projection system