The EIP-UJT100 is a 14000 ANSI lumens full HD WUXGA 1920x1200 3-chip DLP projector. It offers professional image quality by Flagship 3-chip DLP projector.
Component Video Input Cable (Dsub15 to 3RCA)
ATA-Style Case with Wheels and Telescoping Handle
Ceiling Post and Plate
- 14,000 lumens bright and a 2000:1 contrast ratio.
- 3-chip DLP® technology.
- 4 Digital Inputs including HDBaseT and 3G HD-SDI.
- Native WUXGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- Displays both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Supports most HDTV resolutions.
- 3D availability with Stereo DVI.
- Wired network monitoring and control.
- Dicom Simulation mode for viewing grayscale images such as X-rays.
- Rear-accessed lamp for ease of maintenance.
- Optional lens cover a range of 0.67 to 6.96:1 Throw ratios.
- Built-in Edge Blending and Image Warping and Corner Keystone Correction.
- Built-in Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture.
- Security bar. Kensington® MicroSaver® security slot. PIN lock.
- Select between 115V and 230V.
- 3 years / 6000 hours projector warranty (whichever occurs first).
- Included Accessories:
- Quick Start Guide
- Owner's Manual on CD-ROM
- VGA Computer Input Cable (Dsub15 to Dsub15)
- 6.0 ft (1.8 m) Detachable Power Cords x 2
- Remote Control (with 2 AA Batteries)
- Wired Remote Cable (MiniStereo to MiniStereo)