The PUV-44XPL-4K22 is a HDMI/HDBaseT LITE Matrix which supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K at 60Hz, HDCP 2.2) and multi-channel digital audio from 4 HDMI sources to 4 HDBaseT LITE outputs and 2 independent HDMI outputs. HDBaseT outputs allow transmission via a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 60m, whilst the independent HDMI outputs support cable lengths of up to 10m. This matrix supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH,Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D video content.
This matrix also features audio breakout whereby de-embedded analogue L/R audio outputs are provided for each of the HDBaseT zones (A to D). The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) function provides power to PUV-1210PL-RX receivers which also support 2-way IR.
Control is via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI. CYP provide control drivers for all the major control systems.
- HDMI, HDCP1.4 and HDCP2.2 compliant
- Routes four HDMI sources to six displays using four HDBaseT LITE outputs and two independent HDMI outputs
- Supported HDBaseT resolutions: VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD at 24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 and YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD at 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K at 24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 and YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K at 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- 4K/2K and 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 35m via CAT5e/6 and 60m via CAT6a/7
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports breakout of L/R analogue audio for each HDBaseT Zones (Outputs A to D)
- Control is via RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- Compact 1U rack mount design