The PU-1210PL-RX Receiver will accept transmitted video resolutions up to 4K UHD, along with HD audio, 2-Way IR, RS-232, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) up to 60m. This solution provides advanced signal management ensuring reliable results in the most demanding installation environments. All audio, video, control, and power are received simultaneously over a single CAT6a/7 cable up to 60m.
- HDCP2.2 Compliant
- High-Definition video and audio, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-Directional IR and RS-232 pass through)
- Supported resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD at 24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 and YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD at 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K at 24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 and YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K at 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- 4K/2K and 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 35m via CAT5e/6 and 60m via CAT6a/7
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Supports 3D signals