The PU-514L-RX is a Receiver Unit designed to be used with PU-514L-TX Transmitter, and any compatible HDBaseT™ Matrix or Distribution Amplifier. It allows uncompressed HDMI, and 2-way IR signals to be received via a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable to distances of up to 60m. Utilise the USB power output from a TV as an optional way of powering the PU-514L-RX receiver unit alternative to a mains power supply.
Compatible devices: PU-514L-TX/PU-44XL-KIT/PU-4H4HBTL/PU-8H8HBTE/PU-8H8HBT/PU-8H8HBTL.
Specific feature compatibility may vary dependant on the transmission device.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- HDMI 1.4 with 3D, 4K×2K support, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Supports HDMI 1.4 (including HDCP) over a single CAT5e/6/7 up to 60m
- HDBaseT Lite - 4K/2K and 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 35m via CAT5e/6 and 40m via CAT6a/7
- Complies with HDBaseT™- Lite specifications
- Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD at 24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 and YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD at 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K at 24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 and YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K at 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Supports HDMI output up to 15m with 8/12-bit deep colour
- Supports 2-way IR Control
- Supports High Definition LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Choose to power the PU-514L-RX via the USB output from a TV