This 10x10 HDMI/HDBaseT Matrix supports routing and transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz w/ HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2) and audio (multi-channel digital/stereo analog) while providing flexible control via IR, RS-232, Telnet or WebGUI. As many as ten HD sources may be routed to any of eight destinations via a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable (up to 100m at 1080p or up to 60m at 4K at 30Hz). The two HDMI 2.0 outputs support transmission of 6G UltraHD HDMI sources (up to 4K at 60Hz, 4:4:4) from any HDMI input or they can mirror any of the HDBaseT outputs for local monitoring. 3D video is also supported when compatible sources and displays are connected. This product supports passing 7.1 channel LPCM digital audio as well as advanced bitstream and HD bitstream audio formats. Additionally, four analog audio outputs are available to provide stereo breakout audio from the associated HDBaseT output (LPCM 2.0 sources only).
Beyond basic video routing, this product also incorporates an independent audio matrix with 14 audio outputs and 10 audio inputs. Offering discrete audio routing, insertion and extraction, this product makes it possible to have multiple audio zones within your installation. Additionally the matrix contains 3 independent audio mixers allowing for applications such as adding music or a voice over to existing video. This product supports the Optical Audio Return (OAR) channel feature, found on compatible HDBaseT receivers, allowing optical audio sources connected to those receivers to be sent back to the matrix unit.
LAN support allows your 100BaseT network to be extended to smart TVs or game consoles. Internally generated test patterns (up to 6G UHD resolutions) are provided to assist with setup, providing a simple way to verify both matrix and sink functionality. The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) function can power compatible receivers, providing greater flexibility in your installations. Control is via manual selection buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232 or IR remote.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Routes ten HDMI sources to ten displays using eight HDBaseT outputs and two independent or mirrored HDMI outputs
- HDBaseT 5-Play™ convergence: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi- directional IR and RS-232 pass through)
- Supported HDBaseT resolutions: VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K at 24/25/30Hz (RGB, YUV 4:4:4 and YUV 4:2:2) and 4K at 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Supports HDMI output resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz (RGB/YUV 4:4:4)
- Supports automatic 4K at 60Hz RGB/YUV 4:4:4 to YUV 4:2:0 conversion for HDBaseT outputs
- 4K at 30Hz signals can be transmitted up to 60m via Cat.5e/6 and up to 100m via Cat.6a/7
- Supports pass-through of all standard digital audio formats: LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, bitstream, and HD bitstream
- Supports audio matrix functionality enabling full audio management of the system including HDBaseT audio selection, fully independent audio-only zones and HDMI audio embedding and de-embedding (LPCM only)
- Supports Digital to Analog Conversion (DAC) and Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC) for audio integration
- Supports integrated audio over CAT inputs and outputs for transmission up to 300m
- Supports volume, treble, bass, and audio delay for lip-sync (up to 230ms) on analog audio outputs and mute on all outputs
- HDBaseT outputs with Optical Audio Return (OAR) support
- Audio mixer functionality (three mixers in total)
- Advanced internal and external EDID management with 4 sets of configurable EDID settings
- Internal test pattern generation for self and sink testing
- Capable of generating test signals up to 4K at 60Hz
- Bi-directional IR support over HDBaseT
- Control via front panel controls, Ethernet (Telnet and WebGUI), RS-232, and IR remote
- 2U rack mounted design