The CH-520TXAHS allows the transmission of uncompressed video and audio, as well as bi-directional IR control, RS-232 pass-through, bi-directional Power over Ethernet (PoE) that can power receivers and LAN serving that allows a connected device to share a network over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 100 m. The unit can be controlled via IR remote control and RS-232, with all information including system status, presented on its comprehensive onscreen display (OSD).The integrated scaler supports a full range of output resolutions, up to 1080p for HDTV resolutions and WUXGA (RB) for PC resolutions.
- Supports scaling of the HDMI/PC input to a wide range of HDTV and PC output resolutions
- Transmission of uncompressed data over a single 100 m/328 ft CAT5e/6/7 cable to a compatible receiver
- Full 5Play™ convergence: Video, Audio, LAN serving, Bi-directional Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Control (IR and RS-232 bypass)
- Supports control of the unit via IR, Remote control, RS-232 and on-panel controls
- Features on-screen display (OSD) selection and display of system settings and information
- Supports bi-directional 24 VDC Power over Ethernet (PoE) to or from compatible Receivers over CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Supports Ethernet transmission rates up to 100Mbps to compatible receivers