The HDMI over Single CAT5e/6/7 Wallplate Transmitter and Receiver set can send uncompressed video/audio and IP data over a single run of CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 100 meters. It has the added benefit of control through the built-in RS-232 pass-through and 2-way IR control and a LAN serving connection. Additionally, it has bi-directional Power over Cable (PoC) functionality that allows for greater flexibility in installations.
- HDMI (with 3D format and 4K2K resolution support), HDCP and DVI compliant
- Supports HDCP repeater and CEC bypass functions
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video/audio and data over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 100 m/328 ft
- HDBaseT™ 5Play convergence: uncompressed high-definition Video and Audio, LAN serving, bi-directional Power over Cable (PoC) and IR/RS-232 Control pass-through
- Supports uncompressed video up to 4K2K resolution (3840×2160 at 30 Hz or 4096×2160 at 24 Hz)
- Supports pass-through of high-definition audio formats - LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Wall-plate design and installation friendly