The HDMI over Single CAT5e/6/7 Wall-plate Receiver is designed to receive uncompressed video, audio and IR control data from a compatible transmitter over a single run of CAT5e/6/7 cable at a distance of up to 100 meters. It has the added benefit of control through the built-in RS-232 and IR ports and a bi-directional LAN serving connection. Additionally, it can be powered by a compatible transmitter unit via the Power over Cable (PoC) functionality allowing for greater flexibility in installations.
- HDMI with 3D, 4K2K support, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Simultaneous tranmisson of uncompressed data over a single 100 m CAT5e/6/7 cable (70 m for 4K2K signals)
- Uncompressed video support up to 1080p at 60 Hz/36-bit
- High definition audio support up to LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDBaseT™ 5PlayT™ convergence: uncompressed high definition Video and Audio, LAN serving, Power over Cable (PoC) and RS-232/IR control
- Supports HDCP repeater and CEC bypass functions
- Easy to install wall plate design