The HDBaseT 2.0 Transmitter and Receiver set can send uncompressed UHD video and audio over a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable up to 100 m. It has the added benefit of extending control and communication signals through the built-in Ethernet, USB, RS-232 and IR ports. Independent external digital and analog audio transmission capability gives users the extra convenience of additional audio connections.
This system supports connecting any standard USB 2.0 host to the Transmitter, enabling the extension of the USB connection to up to 2 USB ports located on the Receiver, allowing it to act like a USB hub. The integrated 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) support provides power to the Receiver (PD) from the Transmitter (PSE), eliminating the need for a separate power supply for the Receiver. The ultra-thin mechanical design allows for flexibility in mounting locations, saving space and making your presentation space orderly and tidy.
- Supports the HDBaseT 2.0 specification over a single Cat.6/7 cable up to 100 m/328 ft and Cat.5e cable up to 90 m/295 ft
- HDBaseT 5Play™ convergence: High-Definition (HD) Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 48V PoH, and Control (Bi-directional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- Receiver (PD) is powered by 48V PoH from the transmitter (PSE)
- HDMI with 3D and 4K at 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 1×USB 2.0 Mini-B port (on the transmitter), 2×USB 2.0 Type A ports (on the receiver)
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- Supports optical audio sampling rates up to 48kHz
- Supports external analog and digital audio extension including support for ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Supports RS-232 baud rates from 110 to 115200bps
- Ultra-thin mechanical design