The Receiver is a great solution for extending uncompressed HD audio and video as well as Ethernet and control via a single run of Cat.5e/6/7 cable over distances of up to 100 meters. Multiple data and control interfaces are provided, including IR, RS-232 and LAN connections. This Receiver complies with the advanced HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards, as well as supporting the legacy HDCP 1.x and HDMI 1.x standards. This Receiver (PD) is powered by 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) from a compatible Transmitter (PSE), allowing for greater flexibility within different installation scenarios.
- HDMI with 3D and 4K support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- Supports resolutions up to 4K at 50/60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit)
- Supports CEC bypass
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video, audio and data over a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable up to 100m/328 ft at 1080p and 70m/230 ft at 4K
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 48V PoH, and Control (bidirectional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- Powered by standard 48 V PoH from Transmitter (PSE) to Receiver (PD) (compatible Transmitter only)