The Crestron® HDMI® over HDBaseT® Transmitter (HD-TX3-C) delivers professional-grade digital HD AV signal extension for use in the home, classroom, auditorium, or corporate boardroom. Without any special setup or configuration, the HD-TX3-C connects directly to any HDBaseT compliant display device or receiver, enabling the transmission of high-definition digital video and audio over wire runs up to 330 feet (100 meters) using a single, low-cost CAT5e cable.
When paired with the HD-RX3-C receiver, the HD-TX3-C provides a very simple solution for extending HDMI along with RS-232 and IR control signals. For applications using the HD-TX3-C and HD-RX3-C together, please refer to the HD-EXT3-C.
Robust HD Signal Extension
Using HDBaseT technology, the HD-TX3-C allows for the extension of uncompressed HDMI signals using inexpensive twisted pair cable. Without relying on signal-degrading compression or IP streaming, or inferior HDMI signal boosting, HDBaseT reliably transports the full resolution signal from source to display — intact and uncompromised.
The HD-TX3-C handles video resolutions beyond HD including Full HD 1080p60 and 4K Ultra HD, with support for HDCP, 3D, and Deep Color. Full HD 1080p60 is supported over any distance up to 330 ft (100 m), while 4K Ultra HD is limited to 230 ft (70 m) or less. Audio capabilities include support for high-bitrate 7.1 audio formats like Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ as well as uncompressed linear PCM. In addition to HDMI, it is also compatible with DVI and DisplayPort Multimode sources using an appropriate adapter or interface cable.
...And Control Too!
In addition to video and audio, the HD-TX3-C provides for the extension of IR and bidirectional RS-232 control signals for a true one-wire AV interface solution.
Crestron HDMI over HDBaseT products are designed using HDBaseT Alliance specifications, ensuring interoperability with third-party HDBaseT products. Via its HDBaseT output, the HD-TX3-C can be connected directly to any HDBaseT compliant display device without requiring a separate receiver.
- to 330 feet (100 meters) over a single CAT5e twisted-pair cable[1,3]
•Compatible with HDBaseT® and DigitalMedia 8G+™ receivers and display devices
- Compatible with HDMI®, DVI, and DisplayPort Multimode sources
- Works reliably without any programming or configuration
- Handles Full HD 1080p video with Deep Color and 3D
- Handles 4K Ultra HD video resolutions up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Passes CEC, EDID and HDCP
- Includes universal IR repeater up to 455 kHz
- Extends bidirectional RS-232 up to 115.2k Baud
- 24VDC power pack included
- Available in white or black