The HD RX USB 2000 C is a receiver for uncompressed HDMI®, CEC, RS 232, Ethernet and IR signals sent from a CCS UC 1 X Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Conference System. The receiver is part of the CCS UC 1 X KIT Crestron Mercury X Video Conference System. The HD RX USB 2000 C is intended for use with the CCS UC 1 X, the CCS CAM USB F 400 camera and a single HD or UHD display device (sold separately).
- Receives uncompressed digital video, audio, Ethernet and control signals from a Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Conference System (CCS-UC-1-X) over a single CAT type twisted pair cable.
- Supports cable lengths up to 330ft (100m) depending on the video resolution and wire type.
- Compatible with HDMI and DVI display devices (when used with the available CBL-HD-DVI interface cable).
- Balanced and unbalanced stereo analog audio output.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Low-profile surface mount design.
- Universal 100-240V power pack included.