The DMPS3-300-C from Crestron® is a complete, high-definition presentation control and signal routing solution for classrooms, boardrooms, lecture halls, and videoconference rooms. Integrating the control system, multimedia matrix switcher, mic mixer, audio DSP, and amplifier all into one 3-space rack mount package, the DMPS3-300-C affords extensive signal routing flexibility and high-performance signal processing without the need for separate components.
Auto-configuring inputs enable plug-and-play compatibility with a wide range of digital and analog sources. Built-in DigitalMedia™ and HDBaseT® connectivity affords a streamlined, long-distance wiring solution for additional remote sources and display devices, and for facility-wide integration as part of a larger media distribution system.
No Programming Required!:
Installing the DMPS3-300-C is easy, fast, and affordable. There's no programming required to deliver a fully-functional presentation system — with simple controls provided for system power, source selection, and volume adjustment using a Crestron touch screen, computer, or iPad®.
Complete system configuration is enabled right from the touch screen, computer, or iPad, allowing the installer to quickly specify display devices and assign user-friendly names and icons to the inputs and outputs. That's it! Preloaded DMPS3 .AV Framework™ software does all the programming for you, enabling the DMPS3-300-C to control up to four displays, connect to AirMedia™ and DM® devices, and communicate with Crestron Fusion® Enterprise Management Software.
HD System Switcher:
The DMPS3-300-C provides high-performance routing of numerous digital and analog sources to up to four separate projectors, flat panel displays, codecs, touch screens, and other devices.
Connectivity is provided for up to five HDMI® sources, or other combinations of HDMI, RGB, SPDIF, analog audio, and analog video sources (plus additional remote sources via DM 8G+® or HDBaseT). Input auto-detection and auto-switching eliminates the need to configure the inputs – simply connect your source and the DMPS3-300-C selects the right audio and video combination.
- High-Definition multimedia system switcher, mic mixer, audio DSP, amplifier, and control system
- Preloaded DMPS3 .AV Framework software enables customized presentation control without programming 
- Allows quick and easy setup using just an iPad®, computer, or Crestron® touch screen 
- Integrated 3-Series Control System® enables fully-programmable room control
- DigitalMedia 8G+® connectivity enables long-distance wiring over CAT type twisted pair cable 
- HDBaseT® Certified — Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- Provides matrix signal routing for up to 7 video sources and 4 displays
- Handles HDMI®, DVI, DisplayPort Multimode, HDBaseT, and SPDIF digital sources 
- Handles RGB, composite, S-Video, component, and stereo audio analog sources 
- Features auto-detecting, auto-switching inputs for all types of video and audio sources
- QuickSwitch HD® technology manages HDCP keys for fast, reliable switching
- Auto-Locking technology achieves rapid switching between disparate sources
- Performs automatic AV signal format management via EDID
- External scaler options provide discrete image optimization for each display device 
- Includes built-in 6-channel gated microphone mixing w/DSP
- Affords versatile audio signal mixing and routing to 7 separate outputs
- Allows audio-follow-video or breakaway switching for all inputs
- Enables HDMI audio signal extraction and embedding
- Handles Dolby Digital®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS®, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio [3,4]
- Provides 3 stereo analog outputs with independent DSP per output
- Features built-in amplifier, selectable for 20W/Ch. @ 8 ohm stereo or 40W @ 70/100 Volts mono
- Enables USB signal routing via DM® transmitters and receivers or USB-EXT-DM extenders 
- Includes onboard IR, RS-232, relay, digital input, and Cresnet® control ports
- Supports Crestron touch screens, keypads, and wireless remotes
- Supports XPanel with Smart Graphics computer and Web based control
- Supports iPhone®, iPad, and Android control apps
- Supports universal remotes via external RC-5 compatible IR receiver 
- Integrates with Crestron Fusion® Enterprise Management Software
- Enables IT-friendly network integration via SNMP
- Integrated Ethernet switch provides a single-point LAN connection
- Private Network Mode — requires just one IP address for the complete system
- Provides easy setup and diagnostics via front panel or software
- Features an internal universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- Furnishes Power over DM or HDBaseT for PoDM/PoH-powered devices 
- 3-space 19-inch rack-mountable