The DM-TX1-4K-C-1G provides a simple, cost-effective interface solution for a single HDMI, DVI, or DisplayPort Multimode source as part of a complete Crestron® DigitalMedia™ system. It functions as a DM 8G+™ transmitter, providing a single HDMI® input. In addition to DM 8G+, it is also compatible with HDBaseT®, allowing it to be connected directly to an HDBaseT certified receiver or display device. Its 1-gang mountable design allows the DM-TX1-4K-C-1G to be flush mounted in a wall or presentation lectern. It can also be mounted beneath a table or attached to a suitable flat surface using the mounting bracket provided. It connects to the head end or display location using a single CAT type twisted pair cable. Standard gang-box mounting allows for installation adjacent to an Ethernet jack (Crestron MP-WP183 or equivalent) for a total connectivity solution.
4K Ultra HD
Crestron DigitalMedia continues to advance the standard for digital AV signal distribution, delivering the world’s first end-to-end 4K system solution. The DM-RX1-4K-C-1G features the latest DM 8G+ technology, providing support for the transport of 4K and Ultra HD video signals. Support for 4K video also ensures support for the latest generation of computers and monitors with native resolutions beyond 1080p and WUXGA.
Crestron DigitalMedia 8G+ technology is designed using HDBaseT Alliance specifications, ensuring interoperability with other HDBaseT certified products. Via its DM 8G+ input, the DM-RX1-4K-C-1G can be connected directly to an HDBaseT compliant source without requiring a DM transmitter.
Multimedia Computer/AV Interface
A single HDMI digital AV input port is provided on the DM-TX1-4K-C-1G for connection of a laptop computer, mobile device, or other AV source. The HDMI input can also handle DVI and DisplayPort Multimode signals using an appropriate adapter or interface cable.
A single CAT type cable connects the DM-TX1-4K-C-1G to a DM switcher or receiver, or to an HDBaseT device, transporting video, audio, control, and power signals all through one simple RJ45 connection.[1,4] Used with a single DM 8G+ Receiver/Room Controller, the DM-TX1-4K-C-1G affords a simple solution for extending a computer or AV signal to a single display. ...
- Cost-effective DigitalMedia 8G+™ transmitter
- Connects to a DM® switcher or receiver over a single CAT type twisted pair cable
- HDBaseT® Certified — Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- Provides one HDMI® input
- Also supports DVI and DisplayPort Multimode sources
- Handles video resolutions up to 4K and Ultra HD
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP compliant
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) for all resolutions up to UHD and 4K using DM Ultra cable
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) for 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K using DM 8G® cable or CAT5e
- Supports cable lengths up to 230 ft (70 m) for UHD and 4K using DM 8G cable, or 165 ft (50 m) using CAT5e
- Enables device control via CEC
- Compatible with USB-EXT-DM USB over Ethernet Extenders
- Powered via the DM connection or local power pack (included)
- 1-gang wall box mount design
- Surface mount bracket included
- Available in black finish