The DM-DA4-4K-C is a DigitalMedia™ accessory that converts and splits a single 4K60 HDMI® signal to feed four separate DM 8G+® or HDBaseT® receivers. A single HDMI output is included to pass the input through to a local display, audio processor, switcher, or another DM-DA4-4K-C. Video and audio are passed from the input to all five outputs simultaneously without any change or degradation.
PoDM+ and HDBaseT PoE+ power sourcing is enabled at all four DM® ports by adding a PoDM power supply (model PW-4830DUS or DM-PSU-3X8-RPS, sold separately). This enables certain DM receivers and HDBaseT devices to receive power through the CATx cable, eliminating the need for a separate power supply at each endpoint location.
A Gigabit Ethernet port is included to provide a single-point LAN connection for all connected devices, including DM receivers and HDBaseT devices. Gigabit connectivity at the DM-DA4-4K-C ensures a full 100 megabit connection for each connected device.
HDCP is globally selectable on the DM-DA4-4K-C to support version 2.2, 1.4, or none. EDID functionality is configurable to either pass EDID to the input from the device connected to the first DM output port, or to use a pre-fined default EDID optimized for 1080p60. CEC signals are not passed through the DM-DA4-4K-C, although most DM receivers can support CEC through integration with a control system via Ethernet.
One or two DM-DA4-4K-C units can be rack-mounted in a single rack space using the ST-RMK rack mount kit. Installation beneath a table or counter is enabled using the UTK-1U-HALF under-table mounting kit.
- Converts and splits one HDMI® input to four DM 8G+® outputs
- Single HDMI output enables cascading to additional units
- Supports 4K UHD and DCI 4K video at 60 Hz
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Passes the AV signal to all outputs without change or degradation
- Simple setup, no programming required
- Compatible with HDBaseT® certified equipment
- Selectable HDCP 2.2 or 1.4 compliance
- Supports PoDM+ and HDBaseT PoE+ power sourcing
- Provides LAN connectivity for DM 8G+ receivers
- Supports Ethernet over HDBaseT
- Single-space, half-width 19-inch rack-mountable
- Under-table mountable
- Universal 100-240V external power pack included