DWU635-GS to design and create wonderful multi-projection displays. The laser phosphor projector has built-in deformation, fusion and color matching functions, which can quickly and easily build a projection array. DWU635-GS provides 360-degree omni-directional rotation and vertical mode, which can work 24/7 and is ideal for small and medium-sized displays. DWU635-GS benefits from the long-term low-maintenance 1DLP® laser phosphor light source and Christie RealBlack™ technology, which can perfectly display your content under the best light brightness.
- Built-in distortion, blending and color matching: set up multiple projection arrays quickly and easily
- High brightness: advanced and efficient laser light source, producing 6125 ISO lumen light output.
- Unparalleled contrast ratio: Christie RealBlack technology can generate an amazing 4,000,000:1 full on/off contrast ratio.
- Abundant optional lenses: compatible with all GS series lenses, including ultra-short throw (UST) lenses.
- Silent operation: 36dBA ultra-silent noise level, can be placed at any angle in the room without being disturbed.
- Compact and light: the ultra-small and ultra-light projector in the same brightness products.
- All-weather operation: 1DLP runs stably, suitable for environments with frequent use.