Featuring laser phosphor illumination, the Christie DWU555-GS 1-chip DLP® projector eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements, providing 20,000 hours of low-cost operation. With its small footprint, low-weight, quiet operation and a full suite of lenses, the Christie DWU555-GS is ideal for boardrooms, higher education, houses of worship and smaller location-based entertainment venues.
- Laser phosphor illumination and 1-chip DLP® technology for excellent image quality and reliability
- 20,000 hours of low-cost operation
- Built-in color matching for a more uniform image in a multiple projector configuration
- Optional blending and warping capabilities for curved surfaces
- 24/7 operation
- Standard HDBaseT input
- Optional wireless module for device flexibility and easy presentation set up