The new REALiS WUX6010 projector offers a robust combination of 6000 Lumens of high brightness, WUXGA (1920 x 1200) high resolution, and Canon's unique LCOS display technology to set this model apart. The REALiS WUX6010 Pro AV Installation LCOS Projector delivers intricately detailed, color-accurate still or motion images with a contrast ratio of up to 2000:1.This model is compatible with all current interchangeable Genuine Canon projector lenses to suit a variety of screen sizes ranging from close rear-projection to long-throw display environments.
Representation of colors can be critical in many applications. The REALiS WUX6010 incorporates an advanced image processor that facilitates a wide variety of color and image adjustment options to help ensure that color reproduction is highly accurate. Powered horizontal and vertical lens-shift and independent four-corner keystone functions aid in making the REALiS WUX6010 convenient to install. Advanced Professional Calibration settings, including built-in edge blending and a vertical projection function, further expand the REALiS WUX6010's ability to support a variety of installation settings.
The REALiS WUX6010 offers extensive connectivity options which include HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-I, and a RJ-45 port. Compatibility with PJLink, and Crestron and AMX systems is built in for remote monitoring and control. A long life short-arc lamp, as well as a simplified overall maintenance design, adds to the ease of use.
All of these features allow the Canon REALiS WUX6010 Installation LCOS Projector to deliver a bright, color accurate, versatile display solution - making it ideal for a variety of environments and applications such as educational institutions, large conference rooms and boardrooms, medical schools, houses of worship, museums and galleries, digital signage, simulation and training, CAD (computer-aided design) labs, command control centers, entertainment facilities and more.
- Up to 6000 Lumens*1 and 2000:1 Contrast Ratio Delivers Bright, Engaging Images
- Native WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement
- Five Optional Genuine Canon Interchangeable Lenses – Exceptional Quality and Flexibility
- Installation Versatility with Motorized Lens Shift, 360-degree Vertical Installation*3, 4-point Keystone Correction and More Install-Friendly Functions
- Multiple Image Modes*5 for Optimal Image Quality Reproduction
- Image Adjustment and Advanced Adjustment Options for Customizable Image Characteristics
- Motion Blur Reduction*6
- Advanced Professional Installation Settings including Built-in Edge Blending and Advanced Registration
- Versatile Connectivity – HDMI, DVI-I, USB Type A, RJ-45, RS-232 and Audio Inputs
- Network Multi Projection (NMPJ)
- Network Management including PJLink™, Extron, Crestron Connectivity and AMX Device Discovery
- Low Power Consumption and Simplified Maintenance