The REALiS WUX500ST Pro AV Short Throw LCOS Projector delivers exceptional image quality with 5000 lumens of brightness and a high contrast ratio of 2000:1 – all enhanced by Canon’s advanced AISYS optical technology. Placed just 4 feet from the screen, it produces a large, 100-inch native WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) resolution picture for sharp, bright and highly detailed results, with excellent color reproduction and contrast.
An impressive short throw ratio of 0.56:1, significant 0-75% vertical lens shift and compact, lightweight design help ensure installation is flexible and convenient, even in tight or constricted spaces. Built-in HDBaseT and Wi-Fi® connectivity also help to make set up simple.
The REALiS WUX500ST incorporates an exceptional combination of features, making it stand out in the market as an ideal choice for a variety of uses including museums and galleries, simulation, corporate, government, higher education and more.
Exceptional Image Quality:
With a Native WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200), a brightness of 5000 lumens, a 2000:1 contrast ratio, plus Canon’s cutting-edge optical technologies, all of these contribute to outstanding image quality. The latest LCOS panel combined with AISYS-enhancement heightens that quality further, along with a Genuine Canon Lens and advanced color management system.
The compact size of the WUX500ST along with a relatively light weight of just 13.9 lbs., in combination with its short throw ratio of 0.56:1 and a significant Lens Shift range (0–75% Vertical and 10% +/-Horizontal), helps make installation incredibly versatile, even in challenging settings. A variety of advanced settings also allow further optional adjustments, including 4-point independent Keystone Correction, which allows the corners of the image to be independently altered for maximum focus and image reproduction.
- Up to 5000 Lumens and 2000:1 Contrast Ratio Delivers Bright, Engaging Images
- Native WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement
- Genuine Canon Optics with Short Throw Ratio (0.56:1) and Significant Lens Shift (75% Vertical and 10% Horizontal) Provide Exceptional Image Quality with Minimal Image Distortion
- Installation Versatility with Motorized Lens Shift, 360-degree Vertical Installation, 4-point Keystone Correction and More Install-Friendly Functions
- Advanced Professional Installation Settings including Built-in Edge Blending and Advanced Registration
- Multiple Image Modes for Optimal Image Quality Reproduction
- Image Adjustment and Advanced Adjustment Options for Customizable Image Characteristics
- Motion Blur Reduction
- Versatile Connectivity – HDMI, DVI-I, USB Type A, RJ-45, RS-232 and Audio Inputs
- Network Management including PJLink™, Extron, Crestron Connectivity and AMX Device Discovery
- Network Multi Projection (NMPJ) over Wi-Fi®
- Low Power Consumption and Simplified Maintenance