The AT-HDR-EX-70C-KIT is part of the Atlona UHD-EX Series of HDBaseT extenders. The HDR-EX-70C-KIT is cost-effective and ideal for applications requiring the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The HDR-EX-70C-KIT supports 4K HDR10 at 60Hz and Dolby Vision at 30Hz.
- 4K/UHD capability at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDBaseTTM extender kit for HDMI®, power, and control up to 230ft (70m)
- Receiver powered by transmitter via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Extends RS-232, IR, and CEC control signals over HDBaseT
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats
- HDBaseT link status testing