The VE802T HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Transmitter connects with HDBaseT receivers* to extend signals up to 70m from the source using one Cat 5e/6/6a cable. It supports RS-232 and IR signaling pass-through, allowing you to control the HDMI source device from the remote unit (VE802R) while also granting access to the HDMI display device from the local unit (VE802T). IR signals can also be extended in both directions. The VE802T features Power over HDBaseT (POH) which can send power over Cat 5e/6/6a cable without an additional power supply. The VE802T is HDMI (3D, Deep Color,4k) and HDCP compatible. The VE802T is perfect for a digital entertainment center or any installation that requires superior video quality.
- HDBaseT Connectivity – extends an HDMI connection over a long distance via one Cat 5e/6/6a cable
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high-quality video transmission using HDBaseT technology
- POH (Power over HDBaseT) – supplies power from Transmitter to Receiver over a long distance via one Cat 5e/6/6a cable
- Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows you to connect to serial terminals or serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners
- Bi-directional IR channel – IR transmission is processed one direction at a time
- Rack- Mountable