The VE1812 HDMI HDBaseT Extender with POH is the ideal solution for connecting equipment in remote locations up to 100m over a single Cat 5e / 6 / 6a cable. With Long Reach Mode enabled, the VE1812 can extend HDMI signal up to 150m @1080p.
The VE1812 supports RS-232 and IR signaling pass-through, allowing you to control the HDMI source device from the receiver unit (VE1812R) while also accessing the HDMI display device from the transmitter unit (VE1812T). The IR signals can also be extended in both directions.
The VE1812 features Power over HDBaseT (POH) which sends power from Tx to Rx over Cat 5e / 6 / 6a cable without any additional power supply. The VE1812 is HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4kx2k) and HDCP compatible. When transmitting HDMI / 4K with a Cat 6a cable, the maximum distance can reach up to 100 meters. The VE1812 is perfect for digital classrooms, video conference rooms, gaming or any installation that requires superior video quality.
- HDBaseT Connectivity – extends an HDMI connection over a long distance via one Cat 5e / 6 / 6a cable
- Supports HDBaseT Long Reach Mode – Up to a maximum range of 150 meters @ 1080p
- 4k x 2k HDMI transmission distance up to 100m over Cat 6a cable
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high - quality video transmission using HDBaseT technology
- POH (Power over HDBaseT) – supplies power from Transmitter to Receiver over a long distance via one Cat 5e / 6 / 6a cable
- Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows you to connect to serial terminals or serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners
- Bi-directional IR channel – Two way IR protocol delivery by one IR port; IR transmission is processed one direction at a time
- Rack- Mountable