On average, traditional High Speed HDMI cables have distance limitations of transmitting an HDMI signal longer than 25ft. With IOGEAR's HDBaseT Video Extender Kit, HDMI audio and video signals can be transmitted up to 228ft using a single solid Cat6a cable. The Video extender kit consists of a local transmitter unit and remote receiver unit connected using a single solid Ethernet cable. This Video extender kit provides a low-cost and reliable solution of distributing UHD over long distances that traditional cables are unable to address. Using existing Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a infrastructure, HDBaseT technology allows for single cable installation avoiding the hassle of running multiple cables and reducing potential failure points. This plug-n-play solution is compatible with any operating system and requires no additional drivers or software.
- UHD extender for long distance audio/video transmissions.
- Use a single Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a cable to transmit A/V data using HDBaseT technology.
- Keep your DVR/Set-top box, Blu-ray player or computer out of sight and place your HDTV, HD projector or HD display up to 228ft away.
- Supports 3D, Deep Color and 4K image resolutions.
- HDCP compliant.
- Dolby® True HD and DTS-HD master audio pass through support.
- Rack mount kit included.
- Durable metal casing.
- Extension range may vary with different devices and Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a cables.